We have great news that the State of Hawaii is planning on opening back up to our visitors beginning Oct. 15, 2020. What does this mean?
1. A Covid test showing a negative result is required within 72 hrs of flight arrival to State of Hawaii. With negative test result NO MANDATORY 14 DAY QUARANTINE!!!
2. If you choose not to do a “Pre-test” a mandatory 14 day quarantine will be placed upon you when you arrive.
3. Here are some links that can help you with travel back here to do some great diving with us:
As of late we have really appreciated everyone’s positive comments on our pictures and video’s we’ve been sharing on social media. These have been some challenging times for all of us, and with aloha and ahonui (love and patience) we will all come out of these lolo (crazy) times! We are looking forward to taking great care of our ohana (family)!
Don’t forget about our OHANA DIVE CLUB $99 special:
BOOK ANY LEVEL OF DIVING CERTIFICATION, AND YOU ARE ENROLLED FOR $99 2 TANK BOAT DIVES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DIVING CAREER WITH PRODIVERMAUI.
OHANA CERTIFICATION PACKAGE…..Mom and Dad pay full price for certification, and 2 children get certified for free, just pay for the e-learner!
Please take this time to book dives online or feel free to give us a call and we can assist in your dive bookings at 1-808-875-4004…
We’ve missed all and look forward to seeing you.
Try scuba diving with our 1 tank dive at a favorite dive site.
2 TANK DIVE
Dive the Molokini Back Wall and another dive site.
3 TANK DIVE
Dive Molokini and two other South Maui dive site.
- "Been diving a long time, had many dive boat trips in several places east and west and this was one of the best."
- "Prodiver Maui’s professionalism and enthusiasm were stellar. I did a boat dive with them on a Saturday and a scooter dive with them on Sunday and was never once disappointed."
- "Keone, Jen and Jordan are all ultra cool, super friendly and very knowledgeable dive leaders."