3 TANK DIVE
We now offer a more aggressive 3 tank trip geared toward divers who feel our regular charters do not fulfill their quest for adventure! On Tuesdays, we invite experienced divers to join us on Prodiver III for a new level of diving experience.
- Be an Open Water Certified Diver (with a minimum of 4 certification dives).
- Have a minimum of 25 lifetime dives.
- Have been diving within the last six months.
NOTE: We recommend a scuba refresher dive if you have not dove within the past year. We can schedule this off shore at least 1 day before boat dive for $130+tax per person.
- Be comfortable with a max depth of 130 feet and rough ocean conditions.
- Please remember to allow 24 hours after your dive to go to an altitude of more than 1000 feet. This includes airplanes, helicopters, Haleakala Crater or up-country trips.
If you do not currently qualify, you can choose from one of our other dives.
Details / Options
- Rental gear available for an additional cost, Nitrox available at additional cost.
- Bring certification card.
- Does not include optional gratuity.
- All active and retired United States military with ID will receive a complimentary T-shirt.
- Please enter your U.S. military ID and T-shirt size in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Cannot be combined with other special offerings.
- Charters are non-refundable if cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours, minus $20 handling fee per person.
- Private Charters are non-refundable if cancelled or rescheduled within 7 days.
- 100% refund if cancelled prior to the cut-off time, , minus $20 handling fee per person.
Credit cards will not be charged prior to 90 days in advance.
Please contact us if you have any questions.